Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Priductive Night

You know those little Tadeas jobs that you beg and plead to get done.. and well weeks who am I kidding months later they are still there... Well I am, so proud of me I knocked 2 off my list.....
My vacuum plug blew up.. oops Well Chris bought the plug to fix it and has been to busy to get to it. So I tried after a little courage to plug it in (in fear I would blow it up again.) I did it and to my surprise it worked.... Then there is the bug spay issue well it was a stinky job but somebody has to do it right... Since I was on such a role I mowed my lawn folded laundry and cleaned my house... I love productive nights.....

1 comment:

Kim said...

So you tackled the cord on the vacuum and plugged it in? No black outs reported? Good job! Keep this up and Chris is not going to have any thing to do other than spend the evening with his dad looking at bikes, and we know what kind of trouble that leads to. Don't we?