Okay so I got tagged and it is about time I did it.
4 things you may not know about me....
1. I love to sing with the music (even though i suck at it)...
2. I want to be a nurse in the OB someday..
3. I love to buy underwear.
4. I actually like to cook....
4 places I go over and over again
1. Work
2. The daycare..
3 When the kids are in school there
4 CRAZY
4 People who email me
1 Cereas
2 Kim
3 Steve
4 My mom
4 Favorite foods
1 Lemon bars
2 kalaya cream pie
3 Cheese cake
4 Oatmeal
4 places would rather be
1 Camping
2 anywhere with my kids
3 In that happy place people always tell people to find... j/k
4 At home I could be a hermit
4 movies I love
1 Beauty and the beast
2 Pretty woman
3 Gone in 60 seconds
4 Any Chick flick
So I have nobody to tag...

2 comments:
You like to cook? Is it meatballs or hambugers that is your speciality? Just kidding! I'm also going to have to hear you sing sometime. Well enough better let you get back to your happy place.
Beauty and the Beast is so great! It's definitly my favorite Disney!
Post a Comment